|12 Apr 2011||#1|
| || |
Audacity 1.3.13 Beta
# Numerous bug fixes
* Crashes on Windows when clicking in the track or in effects dialogs.
* Crashes on OS X when closing or quitting.
* Warning (on by default) now provided when importing uncompressed audio files and when read-directly uncompressed files are missing.
* Full support added for later versions of the optional FFmpeg library up to current FFmpeg HEAD. More compatible U-Law/A-Law exports.
* VST effects processing restored to full speed. Hang fixed when launching on OS X 10.5 PPC with VST effects present.
* (OS X) Files imported from iTunes could create invalid characters in the .aup project file. See here for help re-opening older projects that have this error.
* (Linux) Crashes or stalled recordings using the pulse device. Crashes using Play-at-Speed if Audacity was configured with libsamplerate.
# Changes and Improvements
* Control Toolbar renamed to Transport Toolbar. Input/output selection moved from Mixer Toolbar to improved Device Toolbar (on by default).
* New "Sync-Lock Tracks" feature (turned on in the Tracks menu).
* Equalization now supports importing and exporting curves. Noise Removal improvements including new option to isolate noise.
* Improved Automatic Crash Recovery with all project changes autosaved.
* New "Extended Import" Preferences for specifying audio file importers.
* (Windows and Linux) Close button now quits on closing the last window while File > Close clears to a new, empty project.
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: Audacity 1.3.13 Beta|
|Recording with Audacity||Sound & Audio|
|Help... with win 7 and audacity||Drivers|
|Problem Win 7 & Audacity||Software|
|Audacity 1.3 Beta with Windows 7||Software|
|Audacity 1.3.9 Beta||Sound & Audio|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:27 PM.