Yes, he is talking about LAN Ethernet Driver
. Did you just re-install the driver for your LAN that was already present on your computer?
Ok here is what you do:
1. Download this file (zip file) (you have to accept the agreement): Broadcom.com - Broadcom License Agreement
2. Extract the zip file into a folder.
3. Open Device Manager.
4. Expand the Network Adapters section, and double click on your LAN Ethernet device (Broadcom BCM57780).
5. Select the Driver tab at the top. Click Update Driver.
6. Select Browse my computer for driver software...
7. Select Let me pick from a list of device drivers
on my computer...
8. (Make sure Show compatible hardware is checked) Select Have Disk. Select Browse. Navigate to the downloaded (extracted) folder containing the drivers for the Broadcom LAN Device. Inside the folder, there are 3 files. Select the file named k57nd60a.inf. Select Next. It should install your new updated driver. If it asks you to, restart your computer. Your device should work now.