Thanks pb but I had already tried those steps. However, I found that if I went to the GE6 download page and opened Customize advance settings and unchecked the auto update and all users boxes and made the download application compatible with Windows XP Service Pack 3 and then reinstalled it everything was copathetic.
I also found a GE6 plugin for Firefox, IE, Chrome and Flock and dl/installed it just to be on the safe side. BTW Flock no longer exists. And that softpedia fixit tool is no longer supported nor is its use encouraged by Microsoft since it can mess up the OS especially in Windows 7.
The wiki repair errors tools (all of them) are incompatible with Windows 7 nor can you make them compatible as their properties do not include a compatibility tab.
I solved my problem and as far as I'm concerned guys this is a dead thread and I'm marking it solved and closing it out. Thanks again for all the assistance and everyone have a very happy and a very safe 4th of July weekend. Later- keimanzero