|21 Oct 2011||#1|
| || |
Tor Trouble----Time Outs
Tor check web page and status box says I’m connected to Tor. I can access the regular Internet on Tor.
I’m using the latest stable Tor bundle to access the Tor network.
I can’t access any .onion sites despite having:
1. Reinstalled Tor several times
2. “Excellent” signal strength
3. Trying to access TorDir, Core.onion, Hidden Wiki, Duck Duck Go, and various other hidden services.
4. Switched identities uncountable times
5. Checking the computer clock time
6. Used Tor inside a virtual machine
7. Turning my computer on and off
8. Reloaded the pages literally hundreds of times.
I’ve visited .onion sites inside an XP virtual machine on my old laptop and know that most of the sites I’m trying to reach are online (e.g., Hidden Wiki) and can access the Tor network, but no .onion sites-----------So I KNOW something’s wrong.
Every time I try to connect to an .onion site, the connection times out because the website takes too long to respond, but again, I KNOW something’s wrong and am at my wit’s end. I haven’t accessed a single .onion site once in the last few months.
So someone please help me if you can. I would really appreciate it.
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: Tor Trouble----Time Outs|
|trouble resuming from s3 sleep every single time.||Performance & Maintenance|
|Sound drop outs.||Sound & Audio|
|Download Time-Outs||Browsers & Mail|
|Wired Outs Guy Who Found Apple G4||Chillout Room|
|Indexing (ins and outs)||Installation & Setup|
|Nforce fix for connection drop outs||Network & Sharing|
|Windows 7 internet drop outs||Network & Sharing|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:32 AM.