Hi...I'm forced back into the laptop world as of a week or so ago...anyway...I'm just wondering if anyone can give me a headsup about these default apps that came bundled with the laptop...
Of course, I want to cut down all the bloat stuff off the system...but I'm not 100% sure if there's stuff I should
keep as it may (for all I know) be a required part of the laptop. A lot of this stuff I don't even know what it is. So here's the list of stuff I wanna know about
- ASUS Web storage
- ATK Package ASUS
- ASUS Vibe 2.0
- ASUS Virtual Camera (do I need
this to run the webcam?)
- ASUS AI Recovery
- ASUS Fancy Start
- ASUS Life Frame (some kind of photo app?)
- ASUS Power 4 Gear Hybrid (seems to control power options...but would rather Windows 7 control that)
- ASUS Smart Logon
- ASUS Splendid Video Enhancement Technology
- ETD Ware PS/2-x64 18.104.22.168_WHQL
- Fast Boot
- Sonic Focus
What do you reckon?
Is any...or all of it basically superfluous and fit to uninstall? Anything I should definitely keep?