Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Can anyone identify what program this is?


20 Jan 2012   #1

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1
 
 
Can anyone identify what program this is?

Does anyone know what program this site is using? I like the animation and functionality of this program. I would like to recommend it as a digital menu at a restaurant.

USAL12 Architectural Binder

My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

20 Jan 2012   #2

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit OS
 
 

Definitely looks like Adobe of some description.

I would take a guess at Adobe After Effects.
The same sort of result could be done on the cheap with Powerpoint
and there are other similar programs for free out there which will
give you a digital page turning effect as you are after.

Here is a YouTube vid showing Adobe After Effects creating page turning (little tutorial):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2mHML4OUbk

Cheers -
My System SpecsSystem Spec
20 Jan 2012   #3

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
 
 

I use photo to flip book
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


21 Jan 2012   #4

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by AllOnTheBus View Post
Definitely looks like Adobe of some description.

I would take a guess at Adobe After Effects.
The same sort of result could be done on the cheap with Powerpoint
and there are other similar programs for free out there which will
give you a digital page turning effect as you are after.

Here is a YouTube vid showing Adobe After Effects creating page turning (little tutorial):
After Effects Tutorial - How to make the Book Effect ( Turning a Page Over ) - YouTube

Cheers -

Can you recommend a few free programs that can achieve this affect? Because I have no idea on how to use After Effects and Power Point.

I tried searching Google but couldn't find exactly what I was looking for, maybe I'm searching using incorrect terms?

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by larrye View Post
I use photo to flip book
Is that the name of the program you use? or you just trolling me?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Jan 2012   #5

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by 0pTicaL View Post

Is that the name of the program you use? or you just trolling me?
Perhaps if you had googled the name instead of supposing they were trolling you?

Photos to flipping photo album software, Convert Photos collections to flash flip albums with realistic photo album effect

A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Jan 2012   #6

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 7600
 
 

have a look at prezi (no im not trolling you!)

Prezi - The Zooming Presentation Editor
My System SpecsSystem Spec
23 Jan 2012   #7

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by 0pTicaL View Post

Is that the name of the program you use? or you just trolling me?
Perhaps if you had googled the name instead of supposing they were trolling you?

Photos to flipping photo album software, Convert Photos collections to flash flip albums with realistic photo album effect

A Guy
Jumped the gun
The name sounded too obvious, I over complicate things sometimes…

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by boohbah View Post
have a look at prezi (no im not trolling you!)

Prezi - The Zooming Presentation Editor
Thanks guys! Will take a look look at it tonight.

And Happy Dragon New Year! (if any of you are into that sort of thing)
My System SpecsSystem Spec
23 Jan 2012   #8

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 7600
 
 

Quote:
And Happy Dragon New Year! (if any of you are into that sort of thing)
im not really,but thanks for the thought
happy new dragon year to you


My System SpecsSystem Spec
23 Jan 2012   #9

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Gong hey fat choi 恭喜发财

A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 Jan 2012   #10

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1
 
 

Gave Photo to FlipBook a run last night. I can't maximize (full screen) the photos after conversion. I converted it to html format, clicked full screen and the pictures won't fill up the entire screen. Is full screen limited to the full version only?

My photos are 16:9 (1920x1080) and I set the dimensions in settings to match the size of the photos. I'm going to try out other options and see if I can get the desired result.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Can anyone identify what program this is?




Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: Can anyone identify what program this is?
Thread Forum
identify a rogue program trying to access the network Network & Sharing
Solved Program Needed to Identify Multiple Copies of the Same File on My PC Software
Can you identify these customisations? Customization
Can anyone Identify This? General Discussion
Identify with this? Chillout Room
How do I identify my RAM? Hardware & Devices
Can anyone identify this card? Graphic Cards

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:27 AM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33