|07 May 2012||#1|
| || |
Easily Connect Samsung Galaxy Tab to your windows computer via Access
I have bought Samsung Galaxy Tab and started trying to get internet via WiFi of the device by sharring my windows LAN internet. It took me 1 month and paisntaking search on google, trying everything and taking hours off my wife and son to complete this. Here is the solution and good news is that you don't have to root your device for this.
I will write down my hardware configuration, but whatever your hardware is, it will work fine, just beed to understand the command similarity of one to the other hardware. A little intelegence in other words.
I will write it in step by step ways so that even dummies can understand this. If it works for u, drop a line of thanx if something wrong, do try to send me a msg, I will try to fix it.
My hardware and software
1. Windows 7 32 bit enterprise edition
2. Realtek LAN card PCI GBE family
3. TP-Link USB wireless device
Phone or Tablet
1. Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 P6800
2. Wifi and 3G enabled (If there is no 3G, just don't worry)
When I mention computer or PC it will be for windows based computer, teh word device, I will use for the Tablet.
1. Update LAN and wireless device driver softwares. Plz do not believe when windows says u have already best drivers installed on your computer, instead go to ur hardware site and download latest files. This is must.
2. Check in Device manager that both LAN and Wireless devices r enabled and workign with latest drivers.
3. Now on ur windows computer go to comand prompt (cmd.exe) and type
ROUTE DELETE 0.0.0.0
The answer of this command will be OK.
This is to delete the zero gateway.
4. Reboot your computer.
5. Run the software or utility of your wireless adapter or USB wireless card.
6. As for my TP-Link, just right clicking on the notification area icon of the TP-Link USB device will show the menu (near the clock). Select the mode AP (meaning acess point). "Its late here I will continue the thread tomorrow"
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: Easily Connect Samsung Galaxy Tab to your windows computer via Access|
|Problem with playing the SAMSUNG galaxy & iphone videos on windows 7||Music, Pictures & Video|
|I just stole this Samsung Galaxy 2.0 7 inch Tablet !||Chillout Room|
|Samsung Galaxy S2 Hardware ID missing||Hardware & Devices|
|Please help - Windows 7 64 with Samsung Galaxy S2 LTE||Hardware & Devices|
|Samsung Galaxy tab 10.1 review||Chillout Room|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:35 AM.