I have created a software application (created using C#.Net) on XP machine, which runs fine and good.
Now when i migrate the application from XP to Win 7 enterprise machine as per the project requirement, I face following issues: ISSUES:
- The titles of some windows are missing.
- The Cancel button on the windows form shows as a “grey-out” color in any window. But in fact, it can be clicked and it is functioning. Is it some color issue.
- Fail to close windows form by clicking "X" at right top for almost all windows.
- Using mouse to drag a window would become resizing the window.
- Displaying Quantity in TextBox as "123.456.789" in Order Entry Viewer(window form panel), but it should be "123,456,789"
- The display “look and feel” of the About window in Windows 7 is different from the one in XP (Sorry that this may not be an issue)
These, I could not replicate when application runs on windows XP machine.
Please suggest or help with some ideas How to resolve the same. Its really Important and urgent.