I have found the solution to this problem! Steps:
- First navigate to your "C:\Users(User Name)\AppData\Local\" folder.
- Secondly launch the Adobe Download Assistant that you have downloaded.
- Thirdly find the newly created folder that was just created after launching the Adobe Download Assistant. This will be found in the "C:\Users(User Name)\AppData\Local\" and the folder that was just created will be called AIR(some number).tmp.
- Once you have located it you want to navigate to the folder Adobe Download Assistant. So it should look something like this "C:\Users(User Name)\AppData\Local\Temp\AIR3248.tmp\Adobe Download Assistant" This is what it looked like for me, your number will most likely be different.
- Once there you want to open the application file called "Adobe Download Assistant". It will ask you to login with your Adobe profile, if you do not have one just create a new one and then you will be able to bypass this error when attempting to install Adobe AIR or any trial, such as the new Adobe Master Collection CS6.
Hope this helps!