I'm part of the IT dept. I'm running tests within our intranet site, and we really want to get current since v6 is going away in Feb. I'm the experimental subject so to speak, and I've tried everything we could think of short of contacting Sun/Oracle (Not that they would help I'm sure). Three different computers all are having the same result, and all three are 32bit. That's why I went to the web. I have a laptop running 64bit, and v7 works. I'm really lost on this one. I would think it was our own group policy, or something, but seeing there are many others out there with the same issue, I don't know where to turn.