03 Sep 2009
PerfectDisk 10 Build 119
Bug Fixes in Build 119
- Active Directory group are not being added properly.
- Sync task hangs if there is an error in Active Directory synchronization.
- Synch task tries to synch to computers in the deleted OU.
- Connect Using PerfectDisk is able to connect via PD for VMware and PD for Exchange.
- Activation of Enterprise Console fails when PerfectDisk client is installed on the same machine.
- Configuration of physical computer does not apply to a remote client.
- Virtual client is not recognized on Deploying tab.
- Login profile of type DOMAIN is migrated as type WORKGROUP.
- Maximum duration value with decimal point for a schedule can not be set.
- The warning message not displays when "mapped network drive" was specified for the "Install file location".
- Email timestamp "Sent" is 4 hours off.
- Client AutoUpdate schedules reported by Console are erroneous.
- AutoPilot - assign computer to schedule is automatically selecting computer when it should not.
- AutoPilot - right mouse options for a schedule shows disable even though schedule is already disabled.
- Fixed Alert data for days since last defragmentation when the last defragmentation date is not available.
- VIM plug-in displays Set License action menu even when fully licensed.
- VIM plug-in can not open Help file.
- VIM plug-in unable to check for updates.
- Make VIM plug-in wider so that scroll bar is not needed.
- VIM setup installer dialog need to enforce data entry.
- Report to user installation failure for VIM and SCOM integration.
- Menu order is inconsistent on Monitoring tab.
- Add hot keys control to the menu bar.
- Column Swap on Historic Fragmentation Report.
|My System Specs || |