Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: shockwave flash has crush?


02 Jul 2012   #1
GradeAbra

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 
shockwave flash has crush?

Hi,

I am wondering what is this actually? Isit serious?


My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Jul 2012   #2
DustSailor

Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by GradeAbra View Post
[subject: shockwave flash has crush?]
Hi,

I am wondering what is this actually? Isit serious?
Pretty serious, actually. The crush between it and java is turning into something else... something more...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Jul 2012   #3
GradeAbra

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

I only experience once in a very long time. Nothing a happen after i refresh the page. Can u explain more?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Jul 2012   #4
DustSailor

Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit
 
 

Pay no heed to my first post.

There is a completely different flash crash on American soil: 2010 Flash Crash - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Absolutely nothing to do with Adobe, however.

If you are having adobe flash player problems, that is an entirely different matter. I suggest uninstalling, and then reinstalling flashplayer from here: Adobe - Install Adobe Flash Player.

Hopefully it isn't anything. If it happens to you again, let us know and we'll try to help you out further.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Jul 2012   #5
GradeAbra

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by DustSailor View Post
Pay no heed to my first post.

There is a completely different flash crash on American soil: 2010 Flash Crash - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Absolutely nothing to do with Adobe, however.

If you are having adobe flash player problems, that is an entirely different matter. I suggest uninstalling, and then reinstalling flashplayer from here: Adobe - Install Adobe Flash Player.

Hopefully it isn't anything. If it happens to you again, let us know and we'll try to help you out further.
May i know how can i enable the Install Adobe Flash Player update prompt? In the past it will prompt me when i start up my pc. However the last time, i actually select not to prompt me the update. How to enable it again?

Thanks
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Jul 2012   #6
Layback Bear

Windows 7 Pro. 64/SP-1
 
 

When you download and install your new Adobe their will be a option you are looking for, something like notify me when updates are available. You could also look in Services and see if it is already there and just put a check mark next to it.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Jul 2012   #7
GradeAbra

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Layback Bear View Post
When you download and install your new Adobe their will be a option you are looking for, something like notify me when updates are available. You could also look in Services and see if it is already there and just put a check mark next to it.
Where to look for?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Jul 2012   #8
Bongo

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Win 7 Pro x64 / Win 8.1 Pro
 
 

Has Layback Bear said after you download it and install it after it has completed it will ask you and there are three options #1 will be for it to do it automatically #2 will will be to notify you and ask you if you want to #3 would be if you don't want to be asked again.
Jerry
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Jul 2012   #9
Phone Man

Windows 8.1 Pro w/Media Center 64bit, Windows 7 HP 64bit
 
 

If it is installed just go to Control Panel and click on Flash Player. Then under Advanced tab it will give you the choices.

Jim
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Jul 2012   #10
DustSailor

Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Layback Bear View Post
When you download and install your new Adobe their will be a option you are looking for, something like notify me when updates are available.
I highly recommend uninstalling flashplayer from control panel, and then installing it again from get.adobe.com/flashplayer

Why? Because 1. it will ensure that you have the newest version installed, 2. it might help with any of the problems your are experiencing, and 3. It will prompt you during the install, as metioned, whether or not you want it to download updates automatically, which is recommended.

After you reinstall it, then let us know how things are going.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 shockwave flash has crush?




Thread Tools




Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:21 PM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App