I too have recently discovered the awesome tool called Problem Steps Recorder (PSR) in Windows 7. The amount of possibilities it could have here at work are tremendous; easy training documents the big thing I thought of. The biggest problem i have with it is i cannot seem to figure out how to edit it. Some purposes behind the editing would be to: add information, take out sensitive information, delete the header/footer section applied to every PSR. Steps Taken
- I have tried converting it to HTML and editing it in Notepad and then converting back.
- I have tried editing in Word through both HTML and MHTML.
- I do not have any HTML editors and if this fixes the issue(s) let me know.
- The MHTML file is not editable by default
- When i convert it from anything to anything it looses the amazing user-friendly picture sizes when converted back to MHTML; as they are in the unedited version. They come out large and clunky feeling which would not work for the training purposes at all. I need it to stay the nice/compressed style picture that you click to enlarge if so desired.
Any ideas I can try or actions you know will fix it will help greatly.