|21 Sep 2009||#1|
Notepad++ 5.5.0 Available
Notepad++ v5.5 new features and fixed bugs (from v5.4.5) :
1. Update : upgrade Scintilla from v1.78 to v2.01.
2. New icon : change from old icon to a cool chamelon icon.
3. New feature : virtual space for column mode.
4. New feature : multi-editing / selection.
5. New feature : tab settings for per language.
6. New feature : selected lines moving up/down capacity.
7. New feature : incremental Search shows pink background when text not found (like Firefox).
8. New feature : rational number is recognized in User Defined Language System.
9. New feature : escape character capacity for the delimiter in User Defined Language System.
10. Bug fixed : tool bar tip crash issue.
11. Bug fixed : column editor inserting octal number broken issue.
12. Changed behaviour : "-nosession" parameter's not only none of session is loaded, but also none of session is saved.
13. Bug fixed : docking feature crash issue.
14. New feature : the ability to not launch Auto-updater during a period (15 days by default).
15. New feature : import plugins feature (load on the fly).
16. New feature : import theme (stylers.xml) feature.
17. Bug fixed : a crash issue while launch Fin in file (regression since v5.4.5).
18. Bug fixed : a crash issue while deleting the last line.
19. Bug fixed : a bug of plugin message NPPM_GETPLUGINSCONFIGDIR (regression since v5.4.5).
20. New feature : new plugin notification NPPN_DOCORDERCHANGED to notify plugins that document order is changed.
21. Bug fixed : tool bar chevron disappeared bug (regression since previous versions).
22. Bug fixed : a crash bug due to instability of FTP_synchronize plugin (enhance Docking feature).
23. Bug fixed : getting fonts problem under Chines/Korean/Japanese environment.
24. Bug fixed : wrong File encoding auto-detection problem : binary file is detected as UTF-16 big-endian.
|My System Specs|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Similar help and support threads|
I ned help with Notepad
First time to post. Thanks for your patience. Non-tec guy. When I paste into Notepad the words stack vertically and there a large separation beteen the words. I can't seem to fix this. How can I? Thanks.
where's a notepad?
how do u find Notepad? i customized Start Menu. although i typed 'notepad' in Search Box, notepad does not show up.
Trying to copy txt file in Notepad. "Notepad: Access is denied"
:mad::confused::cry: If I had known how much hassle Win 7 was I would have stuck with XP! Well I suppose its a learning curve.... Latest major hassle, I have a text file on my E:\drive, this is a copy of my XP C:\ drive before I installed Win 7 on it. I have now been able to get to it...
problem from replaced notepad ++ with notepad
I find some post that saying can replace our notepad with notepad++ so I do it but now it had a problem with notepad++ because when I open every *.txt it ask to create new file....like this picture
|Installation & Setup|
Error message when I replaces "notepad.exe" by "notepad++.exe"
Hi, I folow this tutorial: How To Replace Notepad in Windows 7 - How-To Geek After, when I started the "notepad.exe" (notepad++ executable) from C:\Windows the error below appears:
Notepad++ 5.5.1 available
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:12.