Like the title says ever since the launch of Windows 8 I have been getting weird problems not with Windows 7 but with the software installed some will load just to crash while others won't even install at all.
I have a clean install of Windows 7 as of just over a month ago the computer is still just as fast and stable like the day I installed but about half my software that worked great before Windows 8 came out is now causing me problems.
1) motherboard software won't install( this means I can't monitor system temps or run updates)
2) Firefox and Google Chrome are having loading problems(running slow at time but fast at times)
3) Data Lifeguard Diagnostic for Windows is having loading problems from time to time
4) random Windows updates cause a error and won't install on first try(after a restart it would install fine)
5) MSE would lock up at random and was forced to uninstall and install AVG
I called Microsoft and all they can tell me is I'm not the only one with these kinds of problems since Windows 8 came out and they said I will have to upgrade to Windows 8 to fix the problems. I have a Windows 8 Pro I bought at a local store but I like Windows 7 and want to keep it but I have to have a copy of Windows that all my software works right any ideas if Windows 7 can be fixed? or do I have to upgrade like Microsoft told me to?
Any help you can give me will be a big help thanks