OK, using the registry, I see. While I was waiting for an answer here, I went to the adobe site, and found their own uninstall tool, which never seemed to work for me, and it did remove the offending file, and left in it's place an installer file, which i figured was Adobe's way of preparing for the re-installation of the flash. A quick check of the other folders revealed some new files I did not see before. So then I went and used the unlocker, and it did remove every last file.
You see, on this new PC, right after I initially fired it up it said it needed to install a flash "plugin" which crashed the flash. And every now and then I have some issue with it. And right after the newest versions were installed (yesterday) I had problems again. (I let it tell me there is a new version to install, then I do it myself, and check the flash operation immediately on both browsers, and found issues) I use a registry repair (I know, I know) and I got a huge amount of corrupt files listed from the adobe flash.
Hopefully, now, that I used the unlocker It will not cause me any issues. I have reinstalled flash on both browsers, (IE8 and FF). It works great now. And no bad files shown with the reg rep. So, I will mark this as SOLVED.
Thanks everyone for your help!! This is THE best forum I have ever been on