|10 Mar 2013||#2|
this version only will uninstall 32-bit Software
How to Use RevoUninstaller
1) Double click the Software you want to uninstall inside RevoUninstaller
2) Click on Yes you're sure you want to delete the program
3) In Select Uninstall Mode choose Advanced and click Next
4) Click on Uninstall for the built-in uninstaller for the software and let it Uninstall. Close the Uninstaller(built-in) once it's done.
5)Back in the RevoUninstaller click on Next let it search for left over files . If it finds any left over files in the registry click on Select All and click Delete once its done deleting click on Next . If it finds any files in C:\ drive click on Select All then click on Delete let it delete the files and click next .
6) You should get a message saying that you successfully uninstalled the program. Close RevoUinstaller and restart the PC .
|My System Specs|
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:32 AM.