is an advanced System Information for Windows
tool that gathers detailed information about your system properties and settings and displays it in an extremely comprehensible manner. SIW
can create a report file (CSV
), and is able to run in batch mode (for Computer Software and Hardware Inventory, Asset Inventory Tracking, Audit Software Licenses
The system information
is divided into few major categories:
- Software Inventory: Operating System, Installed Software and Hotfixes, Processes, Services, Users, Open Files, System Uptime, Installed Codecs, Software Licenses (Product Keys / Serial Numbers / CD Key), Secrets (Password Recovery).
- Hardware Inventory: Motherboard, Sensors, BIOS, CPU, chipset, PCI/AGP, USB and ISA/PnP Devices, Memory, Video Card, Monitor, Disk Drives, CD/DVD Devices, SCSI Devices, S.M.A.R.T., Ports, Printers.
- Network Information: Network Cards, Network Shares, currently active Network Connections, Open Ports.
- Network Tools: MAC Address Changer, Neighborhood Scan, Ping, Trace, Statistics
- Miscellaneous Tools: Eureka! (Reveal lost passwords hidden behind asterisks), Monitor Test, Shutdown / Restart.
- Real-time monitors: CPU, Memory, Page File usage and Network Traffic.
is a standalone utility that does not require installation (Portable Freeware)
- one less installed program on your PC as well the fact that you can run the program directly from an USB flash drive
, from a floppy
, from a network drive
or from a domain login script
can be distributed freely (ftp, archives, CD-ROMs ...). Client Platform: Windows 7
/ Vista / Windows XP / 2000 / NT4 / Me / 98 / Media Center / Tablet PC / WinRE
/ Bart PE
/ Winternals ERD Commander Server Platform:
Windows Server 2008 (R2) / Windows Server 2003 (R2) / Windows Server 2000 / NT4