|16 Oct 2013||#1|
| || |
Malwarebytes Anti-Exploait 0.9.4.1000 Beta Released
Been using this since it was ExploitShield, before being acquired by Malwarebytes. It works silently, without issues and very small footprint. I can recommend this wholeheartedly.
Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit BETA protects you from zero-day exploits targeting browser and application vulnerabilities. Its proprietary technology protects you in that critical period between the release of a new exploit and its subsequent security patch. And, unlike antivirus products, Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit BETA proactively prevents the exploit from installing its payload. Before it can do damage.
• New technique for detecting memory exploit payloads.
• New techniques for blocking exploits at stage 1.
• New MBAE Exploit Test application to verify MBAE is operational.
• Fixed crash under IE10 when visiting Adobe's website.
• Fixed crash of Chrome and others when using Silverlight.
• Fixed crash while watching Netflix.
Malwarebytes : Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit
New Exploit Test. In the installation directory you will find mbae-test.exe
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: Malwarebytes Anti-Exploait 0.9.4.1000 Beta Released|
|Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.51.1 Released||System Security|
|Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.50.1 released||System Security|
|Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.50 released||System Security|
|Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.46 released||System Security|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:14 AM.