|22 Nov 2013||#2|
| || |
TeamViewer - Free Remote Control, Remote Access & Online Meetings
Free Screen Sharing and Remote Access Solutions | CrossLoop
Remote Access and Remote Desktop Software for Your Computer | LogMeIn
I've used TeamViewer, CrossLoop & LogMeIn but prefer LogMeIn if no one is going to be at the other computer.
Here is a very brief description of how to add computers to your LogMeIn account. (After you have created a LogMeIn account):
1. Physically go to the computer you want to remotely access
2. At that computer, log in to your LogMeIn account
3. Go to your LogMeIn My Computers page and click on "Add computer"
4. Follow the steps to download the software onto that computer
5. Once installation is complete, you can go to any other Internet-enabled machine and remotely access the computer after logging in to your LogMeIn account
Please note: You do not need to install LogMeIn host software to the device used to access another computer.
You want to access your home computer from work. You must install LogMeIn host software on your home computer
The advantage of using LogMeIn is that as long as the Computer you're accessing in on you can connect to it at anytime. It's also nice to be able to restart the accessed computer after installing, uninstalling software then reconnect.
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: Software to control a laptop on another network?|
|Remote control software ?||Software|
|intel control center software i5-450M...PLS HELP!!!!!!!||Drivers|
|software to control fan speed gtx 295||Graphic Cards|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:22 PM.