It says "Adobe Setup has stopped working" and underneath it says " Windows is collecting more information about the problem. this might take several minutes". And then it just asks me if I want to send in more information about the problem. So basically it's an error message that does not give any helpful information.
I tried compatibility mode, running it as administrator and both. Anything else I can do?
EDIT: This also comes up. When I try doing the steps, something doesn't work. The user account control window doesn't come up for some reason.
"An issue with the Customer Experience Improvement Program (CEIP) client in Windows 7 beta is causing Explorer and some MSI-based installers to stop working properly.
To solve this problem, follow these steps:
- Click the Start button , click All Programs, and then click Accessories.
- Right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. In the User Account Control window, verify that Program name is Windows Command Processor, and then click Yes.
- In the Administrator: Command Prompt window, type or paste the following text at the prompt:
reg delete HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\SQMClient\Windows\DisabledSessions /va /f
- Press Enter to install the solution.
- If The operation completed successfully displays, close the Administrator: Command Prompt window to complete this procedure. If "ERROR: Access is denied" displays, repeat this procedure from the top, making sure you clicked Run as administrator in step two."