|23 Nov 2009||#12|
What's new in iTunes 9.0.2
iTunes 9.0.2 adds support for Apple TV software version 3.0, adds an option for a dark background for Grid View, and improves support for accessibility. iTunes Store accessibility requires Window-Eyes 7.1.1 or later.
iTunes 9 comes with many new features and improvements, including:
• An improved look and feel, including a new Column Browser for easily browsing your artists or albums, movies, TV shows, and more.
• iTunes Store has a brand new look, with improved navigation for quick and easy exploration.
• iTunes LP and iTunes Extras create unique experiences that feature exclusive interviews, videos, photos, and more — available with select album and movie purchases on the iTunes Store.
• Home Sharing helps you manage your family's iTunes collection between computers in your home. iTunes can automatically transfer new purchases, or you can choose just the items you want.
• Genius Mixes are created for you by iTunes and play songs from your library that go great together.
• iPod and iPhone syncing now allows you to organize your iPhone and iPod touch home screens directly in iTunes. Syncing is now also more flexible, allowing you to sync individual artists, genres, or TV show and Podcast episodes.
• iTunes U items are now organized into their own section in your iTunes library.
• Sync with iPod nano (5th generation), iPod classic (Fall 2009), and iPod touch (Fall 2009).
• iTunes 9 also includes many other improvements, such as HE-AAC encoding and playback, more flexibility with Smart Playlist rules, simpler organization of your media files inside an iTunes Media folder, and more.
iTunes 9.0.2 requirements
• A PC with a 1GHz Intel or AMD processor
• Intel Pentium D or faster processor is required to play Standard Definition video from the iTunes Store
• 2.0GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or faster processor is required to play HD video, an iTunes LP, or iTunes Extras from the iTunes Store
• 512MB of RAM; 1GB is required to play HD video, an iTunes LP, or iTunes Extras
• Screen resolution of 1024x768 or greater; 1280x800 or greater is required to play an iTunes LP or iTunes Extras
• DirectX 9.0-compatible video card with 32MB of video RAM; 64MB recommended
• QuickTime-compatible audio card
• Broadband Internet connection to use the iTunes Store
• iTunes-compatible CD or DVD recorder to create audio CDs, MP3 CDs, or back-up CDs or DVDs
• Windows XP Service Pack 2 or later, 32-bit editions of Windows Vista, or 32-bit editions of Windows 7
• 64-bit editions of Windows Vista or Windows 7 require the iTunes 9.0.2 64-bit installer; for more information, visit Apple - iTunes - Download iTunes Now
• QuickTime 7.6.4 (included)
• 200MB of available disk space
• Screen reader support requires Window-Eyes 7.1.1 or later; for information about accessibility in iTunes, visit Apple - Accessibility
iPod and iPhone:
• Syncing purchased videos requires iPod nano (3rd generation), iPod classic, iPod (5th generation) with software version 1.2 or later, iPod touch, or iPhone
• Transferring rented movies requires iPod nano (3rd generation) and iPod classic with software version 1.1 or later or iPod touch and iPhone with iPhone software version 1.1.3 or later
• Syncing ringtones requires iPhone software version 1.1 or later
• Purchasing or syncing applications require an iPhone or iPod touch with the iPhone 2.0 Software Update or later
• Purchasing from the iTunes Music Store for iPhone or iPod touch requires iPhone software version 1.1.1 or later
• Syncing iPod Games requires iPod nano (3rd generation), iPod classic, or iPod (5th generation) with software version 1.2 or later. Some iPod Games may not be
|My System Specs|
|23 Nov 2009||#14|
|My System Specs|
|23 Nov 2009||#15|
Dont forget I am running the 64 version of win7, so I actually have to download this version:
iTunes 9.0.2 for Windows (64 bit)
Also, after trying to install that version again I received this error message:
and its still not opening even after a restart and I received this error message... and it wouldnt restart again after that message
For some reason the original itunes download keeps getting an error, yet still downloads enough to install? Just not install properly?
|My System Specs|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Similar help and support threads|
Sub Not working on WindowsMediaPlayer or Itunes ?
Hello my name is Joshua kaye, I've been having a problem getting my subwoofer working when i try to play music. It works when i play games such as MW3 or Battle Field 3. But not when i try to play music for freinds or who ever comes in my house. I have a custom built PC operating on Windows 7...
|Sound & Audio|
Everytime I search iTunes Store, iTunes crashes
Everytime I search iTunes Store, iTunes crashes with the following error: Descrição Caminho de Aplicação Com Falha: C:\Program Files (x86)\iTunes\iTunes.exe Assinatura do problema Nome do Evento do Problema: APPCRASH Nome da aplicação: iTunes.exe Versão da aplicação: 10.6.3.25 Carimbo de...
itunes on windows 7 32 bit not working
I reinstalled iTunes several times, but when I try to plug in my iPod it won't recognize it, I tried plugging it to a different computer to see and it was seen by iTunes. help. Not sure what's going on. Got the latest iTunes version. Computer scanned and no threats at all.
iTunes Stopped working on my HP Laptop - need help resolving
I was importing CDs today when iTune stopped working. I then closed iTunes and I can not get it open again. I have reloaded iTunes and that did not help. I am on Windows 7. HP Pavilion. I have seen several posts on Apple Support which have not worked. Does anyone have a solution?
Edited tags not working in itunes
When I edit tags for music files in windows explorer, either right-clicking and going into properties or editing whilst viewing the details, when I import the song into itunes it doesn't show up. Sometimes it will work, where the album, the year, the genre, artist, and title show up. But...
|Music, Pictures & Video|
iTunes 9.0.2 not working
I've had this problem for a while now, but have only just gotten round to asking for help. Everytime I start up iTunes from the desktop, a box pops up telling me it has stopped working, and asks me if I'd like to "Check online for a solution and close the program", or "Close the program". ...
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:14.