Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Windows Se7en File Replacer Tool

24 Jan 2010   #1
sReKcAh

Windows 7 Ultimate x86/Ubuntu 10.10
 
 
Windows Se7en File Replacer Tool

Did any 1 here already try this?n how did it works?

Many a time we need to replace a system file to do some resource modification. As you many know, by default, Windows doesn’t allow you replace a system file easily. You need to take ownership of file first and then need to replace it with another file. To avoid this cumbersome task, here is a small named Se7en File Replacer that does the same job for you.

As the name suggests, it helps you replace a Windows 7 system files with ease. Download, extract and run the file to start replacing your system files. The program backups the old file first and then will replace it with the new file. You can either manually select a file or drag a file to the replacer’s box to replace the old file.

The Replacer will first look in the "system32" folder for a match with your new file, and if the old file is found it will be backed up and replaced without prompt, otherwise you will be asked to select it manually.


HomePage = http://www.xptsp.com/lbs/misc.php


This info i found frm Virtualcustoms by Twisted Devil.Tanx 4 this usefull info!




Attached Images
 
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

24 Jan 2010   #2
Greg S

Windows 7 Professional 32-bit (6.1, Build 7600)
 
 

In XP, I use Replacer and it never failed. What you have presented here seems to be a decent replacement for Replacer in Win 7. Thanks
My System SpecsSystem Spec
24 Jan 2010   #3
sReKcAh

Windows 7 Ultimate x86/Ubuntu 10.10
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Greg S View Post
In XP, I use Replacer and it never failed. What you have presented here seems to be a decent replacement for Replacer in Win 7. Thanks
U're welcome i really want t o know how it works n how can can i use?is this program like restorator?or we x need use restorator n 'take ownership' if use this to juz say change start button?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


24 Jan 2010   #4
Greg S

Windows 7 Professional 32-bit (6.1, Build 7600)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by sReKcAh View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Greg S View Post
In XP, I use Replacer and it never failed. What you have presented here seems to be a decent replacement for Replacer in Win 7. Thanks
U're welcome i really want t o know how it works n how can can i use?is this program like restorator?or we x need use restorator n 'take ownership' if use this to juz say change start button?
Order of events would be
1) use restorator or similar to modify your system file
2) use Se7en File Replacer v1.1 to replace the system file modified in step 1
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Jan 2010   #5
sReKcAh

Windows 7 Ultimate x86/Ubuntu 10.10
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Greg S View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by sReKcAh View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Greg S View Post
In XP, I use Replacer and it never failed. What you have presented here seems to be a decent replacement for Replacer in Win 7. Thanks
U're welcome i really want t o know how it works n how can can i use?is this program like restorator?or we x need use restorator n 'take ownership' if use this to juz say change start button?
Order of events would be
1) use restorator or similar to modify your system file
2) use Se7en File Replacer v1.1 to replace the system file modified in step 1
Tanx 4 the usefull info Greg!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Windows Se7en File Replacer Tool




Thread Tools





Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Windows 7 USB/DVD Download Tool Invalid ISO file
Hey, I downloaded a Windows 7 (x64) ISO file with my MSDNAA license. I want to create a bootable Windows 7 on my USB flash drive to install it on my new laptop. However, after I selected the ISO file and click on the "Next" button I got an error message: "Invalid ISO file - The selected ISO...
Installation & Setup
Windows 7 USB/DVD Download Tool, Invaild ISO File
Hi, I'm trying to get a Windows 7 Starter ISO and on the Dell page here, it tells me I have to modify a Selected Win7 ISO that they already provide. So I download one of the ISO's (Home Premium 32-bit, because it's on a 32-bit OS). Once the ISO has finished downloading I follow the steps Dell...
General Discussion
Windows 7 USB/DVD multidownload tool wont copy your bootsec file?
i got you overed i reid ripping my DVD to an iso to put it on my flash drive for my netbook. all the files copied but the BOOT folder had an error. vmy soloution? i downloaded a ilegitamate copy iso and took its boot file and replaced it right on the flash drive boot and BAM
Installation & Setup
Replacer for Windows 7 Preview
Replacer for Windows 7 PREVIEW by ~cclloyd9785 on deviantART It is a small program I am working on that can easily replace system files in Windows 7, so you can make the customization experience a lot better.
Customization
Windows 7 File Sharing Tool Released
via Windows 7 File Sharing Tool Released -- InformationWeek
News

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:17.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App