|01 Mar 2010||#1|
| || |
Recuva 1.36.479 Released
Piriforms Recuva 1.36.479 is available. Changelog below.
- Improved reliability of FAT32 disk scanning.
- Improved 64-bit EXE memory usage.
- Improved screen resize to avoid hiding controls.
- Improved use of mnemonics in Wizard screen.
- Better support for accessibility users.
- Minor tweaks and fixes.
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: Recuva 1.36.479 Released|
|Unable to detect system image on external hardrive after using Recuva||Backup and Restore|
|Recuva 1.39 Released||Software|
|GPU-Z 0.43 Released||Graphic Cards|
|Defraggler 1.14.159/Recuva 1.31.437||Software|
|Recuva Version 1.30.435||Software|
|Add Recuva to the Recycle bin.||Software|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:24 PM.