Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Cant install adobe shockwave in win 7


03 Apr 2010   #1

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit SP1
 
 
Cant install adobe shockwave in win 7

Every time i setup adobe shockwave player is corrupted/damaged and is not working.
Any idea?

My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

03 Apr 2010   #2

Windows 7 Profesional x86, Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
 
 

Hi, what browser are you trying to install it for? Internet Explorer or Firefox/Safari/Opera/Chrome?

When does it say it's corrupted/damaged?

Have you tried completely uninstalling in it from Add/Remove programs and then reinstalling?

Oli
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Apr 2010   #3

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by osholt View Post
Hi, what browser are you trying to install it for? Internet Explorer or Firefox/Safari/Opera/Chrome?

When does it say it's corrupted/damaged?

Have you tried completely uninstalling in it from Add/Remove programs and then reinstalling?

Oli
I use mostly firefox,i tried everything but....
I install a hidden object game and when tried to start it i get the error <<you need adobe shockwave to play this game>>
ass you can see in my unistaller list also shows corrupted.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


04 Apr 2010   #4

Windows 7 Profesional x86, Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by panais View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by osholt View Post
Hi, what browser are you trying to install it for? Internet Explorer or Firefox/Safari/Opera/Chrome?

When does it say it's corrupted/damaged?

Have you tried completely uninstalling in it from Add/Remove programs and then reinstalling?

Oli
I use mostly firefox,i tried everything but....
I install a hidden object game and when tried to start it i get the error <<you need adobe shockwave to play this game>>
ass you can see in my unistaller list also shows corrupted.
When did you first install it? If it wasn't that long a go, why not try using a system restore to before you installed/tried to uninstall Shockwave.

Oli
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Apr 2010   #5

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by osholt View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by panais View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by osholt View Post
Hi, what browser are you trying to install it for? Internet Explorer or Firefox/Safari/Opera/Chrome?

When does it say it's corrupted/damaged?

Have you tried completely uninstalling in it from Add/Remove programs and then reinstalling?

Oli
I use mostly firefox,i tried everything but....
I install a hidden object game and when tried to start it i get the error <<you need adobe shockwave to play this game>>
ass you can see in my unistaller list also shows corrupted.
When did you first install it? If it wasn't that long a go, why not try using a system restore to before you installed/tried to uninstall Shockwave.

Oli
i tried everything
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Apr 2010   #6

Windows 7 Profesional x86, Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
 
 

The only other thing I can suggest then is to manually remove the corrupted Shockwave file as per the advise at Shockwave Player support FAQ .

Oli
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Cant install adobe shockwave in win 7




Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: Cant install adobe shockwave in win 7
Thread Forum
adobe shockwave installation Software
Adobe Shockwave installation Software
Adobe Shockwave Player 11.5.7.609 May 11 2010 Browsers & Mail
adobe shockwave player error Software
Adobe shockwave? Software
Adobe Shockwave Updated 11.5.1.601 Software
Adobe shockwave Software

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:33 AM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33