|27 May 2010||#2|
| || |
1. Download MalwareBytes. Malwarebytes
VIRUS REMOVAL / PROTECTION
2. Disconnect from the Internet.
3. Disable your present antivirus software.
4. Remove your present antivirus software.
5. Install and run the MalwareBytes Quick Scan (remove any bad guys)
6. Reconnect to Internet.
7. Update MalwareBytes.
8. Run malwarebytes quick scan again.(remove any bad guys)
9. Download and Install Microsoft Security Essentials.
Now I advise you disable MalwareBytes and only enable again when and if you need it..
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: Download Manager can't download any application file|
|Explorer 10 Download Manager not allowing complete download||Browsers & Mail|
|Application download did not succeed||Browsers & Mail|
|Download issues: Internet Download Manager||Network & Sharing|
|errorr 2503 while trying to download application||Software|
|Download Free Windows 7 RTM Download Manager||Software|
|How do I burn iso after download using download Manager||Installation & Setup|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:09 AM.