Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Software Giveaway


30 May 2010   #11

Windows® 8 Pro (64-bit)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by derekimo View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dinesh View Post
The magix movie edit promo is ended I think. I can nomore see it. Or may be because I m at work, I cant find the correct options.
Does this work for you?

V3 Software Store - MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 15 Silver - 100% off RRP
Sorry for the late reply Derek. Yes this link worked for me. Thanks.

My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

30 May 2010   #12

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Pro 64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dinesh View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by derekimo View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dinesh View Post
The magix movie edit promo is ended I think. I can nomore see it. Or may be because I m at work, I cant find the correct options.
Does this work for you?

V3 Software Store - MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 15 Silver - 100% off RRP
Sorry for the late reply Derek. Yes this link worked for me. Thanks.
That's alright, glad you got. You're Welcome.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 May 2010   #13

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 x2 + x86 + Windows 8.1 x64 x2
 
 

Just a Heads up with regard to ashampoo software - no issues with their software but as has been mentioned watch out for unwanted options in the set-up, and expect to get quite a bit of spam email, though this can be stopped by going to their site and changing the default options on your "account"

My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


30 May 2010   #14

Win7 Enterprise, Win7 x86 (Ult 7600), Win7 x64 Ult 7600, TechNet RTM on AMD x64 (2.8Ghz)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Barman58 View Post
Just a Heads up with regard to ashampoo software - no issues with their software but as has been mentioned watch out for unwanted options in the set-up, and expect to get quite a bit of spam email, though this can be stopped by going to their site and changing the default options on your "account"


Nice find for software

Great advice from Barman58
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 May 2010   #15

Windows 8.1 Pro x64
 
 

Yes they are quite good at spam email, use a throw away email address
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 May 2010   #16

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Vista x64 / 7 X64
 
 

I have been using Ash B studio 2010 for quite a while - they even sent a free update to v9.21.

Magix has been doing the giveaway rounds for some time too.

They have some good stuff on v3 .
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 May 2010   #17

7-Pro-64
 
 

Is the Ashampoo Burning Studio 2010 Advanced similar to say nero?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 May 2010   #18

Windows 7 Professional x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by rev1775 View Post
Is the Ashampoo Burning Studio 2010 Advanced similar to say nero?
Yeah they're basically the same thing
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 May 2010   #19

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 x2 + x86 + Windows 8.1 x64 x2
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by rev1775 View Post
Is the Ashampoo Burning Studio 2010 Advanced similar to say nero?
Similar to the basic burning package of nero but without the Bloat that Nero has become infamous for
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 May 2010   #20

7-Pro-64
 
 

Oh good..will have to give that a try.
Free is good~~

Thanks for sharing~~
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Software Giveaway




Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: Software Giveaway
Thread Forum
A giveaway for an SSD Chillout Room
PDF Zilla Giveaway Software
Giveaway of the Day - May 25 th Software
BufferZone giveaway Security News
Giveaway of the day. Software

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:46 PM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33