Quote: Originally Posted by sjunaidr
I have a severe problem, when installing Acrobat 8 in Win 7 x64, Acrobat 8 (Middle East version) does not create adobe Printer Port. If anyone has solution
Ok boss give this a whirl.
1. Open Control Panel, select Printers
2. Click Add a Printer
3. Click Add a local printer
4. Select Use an existing port (should be preselected), change the port to "Desktop \*.pdf" (Adobe PDF Port), click Next
5. On the next page, click Have Disk...
6. Click Browse and browse to C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\Xtras\AdobePDF (or wherever you have Acrobat installed), click OK.
7. It should now show a series of "Adobe PDF Converter" entries. Select the first one and click Next
8. Change the printer name if desired, uncheck the box to use it as a default printer, click Next
9. Do not print a test page, click Finish
10. Find your new printer in Printers. Right click on it and select Properties, Advanced
11. Click "Print directly to the printer", click OK
Let me know if it doesn't work.