Release date : 26 Jun 09
This download is a driver providing Microsoft® Windows® 7, Windows Vista® and Windows XP support for Creative Sound Blaster® X-Fi™ series of audio devices. For more details, read the rest of this web release note. File Name : SBXF_PCDRV_LB_2_18_0013.exe
This download is a driver providing Microsoft® Windows® 7, Windows Vista® and Windows XP support for Creative Sound Blaster® X-Fi™ series of audio devices. For more details, read the rest of this web release note.
This download supports the following audio devices only:
Added Features or Enhancements:
- Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeGamer Fatal1ty® Professional Series
- Sound Blaster X-Fi Platinum Fatal1ty Champion Series
- Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeMusic
- Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeGamer
- Sound Blaster X-Fi Platinum
- Sound Blaster X-Fi Fatal1ty
- Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
- Sound Blaster X-Fi
For systems using Windows 7 or Windows Vista
- What U Hear feature is enabled.
To find out the Product ID of your audio device and if it supports the following feature in Windows XP, click here.
- Dolby® Digital and DTS® decode re-established for sound cards that included decoding in their Windows XP drivers (Not applicable for products that included a 3rd party software DVD player license in the package).
- Microsoft Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit with Service Pack 1 (SP1), Windows Vista 32-bit with SP1, Windows XP Professional x64 Edition, Windows XP Service Pack 2 (SP2), Windows XP Media Center Edition (MCE) 2005 or Windows XP MCE 2004
- Sound Blaster X-Fi audio devices listed above
- Do not install this driver for Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio.
- To install this driver
- Download the SBXF_PCDRV_LB_2_18_0013.exe file onto your local hard disk.
- Double-click the downloaded file.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.