|09 Apr 2011||#1|
| || |
I still have crackling/hitching/popping in all applications
I have been having similar problems.
- popping/crackling during sound tests.
- popping/crackling during games.
- small lag spikes during all applications.
- I have tried new Realtek drivers etc.
- I've put my BIOS back to default settings.
- I've shut down Windows Security Essentials
- I've tried all sorts of different Realtek settings
But I still have crackling/hitching/popping in all applications:
Intel Core i7-2600K 3.4GHz | ASUS P8P67 Deluxe (REV 3.0) LGA 1155 Intel P67 SATA 6Gb/s ATX Intel Motherboard | G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 16GB (PC3 10666) | 2 x XFX Radeon HD 6970 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.1 x16 | Crucial RealSSD C300 128GB SSD | Samsung Spinpoint F3 HD103SJ 1TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive | Silverstone ST1000-P 1000W Modular PSU | Silverstone FT02B ATX Case | Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
Any more thoughts?
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: I still have crackling/hitching/popping in all applications|
|Audio Popping/Crackling||Sound & Audio|
|Random popping and crackling in Games on USB headsets||Sound & Audio|
|Crackling/popping when watching videos and browsing||Sound & Audio|
|EMU 0202 Crackling and Popping||Sound & Audio|
|Windows 7 Realtek crackling/popping sounds.||Sound & Audio|
|Popping/crackling when using headset||Sound & Audio|
|Audio crackling & popping after upgrade to Win 7||Sound & Audio|