Hi guys, I've installed Win 7 Ultimate x86
. The problem I'm facing is that whenever I enable my sound card driver
and try playing an audio, the audio stutters and the computer freezes. I have to restart, use safe mode to disable the sound card and then use my pc. I've looked all over the net for solutions and these are what I have done so far...
- Downloaded and installed codecs for High Definition Audio Device
- Downloaded and installed Windows 7 x86 compatible driver for my sound card (Creative SB Audigy Value
- Disabled all audio enhancements
- Changed playback sound to come through speakers (this one automatically happens if I re-enable the sound card).
- Uninstalled and reinstalled all the soundcard drivers
from Device Manager.
The problem still persists.
I'm pretty tired at this point and have hit a dead end, so any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks.