? When I got the computer I checked online for updates for Realtek HD Audio Manager which came with the computer and it was up to date.
My system is:
• CPU: Intel Core i5-760 Processor (8M Cache, 2.80 GHz)
• RAM: 8GB DDR3 1333Mhz
• Hard Disk: 1TB SATA II HDD
• Optical Drive: 22X DVD+/- Dual Layer DVD Writer
• Graphics: Redeon HD5450 1GB Graphic Card
• Motherboards: Intel 55HC
• Sound: High Definition Audio 6 Channel
• Network: Gigabit LAN
• Case: Huntkey A402 Mid ATX Case with 580W Slient Power Supply
• Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64Bit
What other drivers will I need to make my old but good analog desktop speakers work ? And are there any other drivers needed for that system? When I inquired for support with Microsoft, the reply was System not supported, see supplier/manufacturer.
Any suggestions please ?