Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Speakers Settings


28 Jul 2011   #1

Windows 7
 
 
Speakers Settings

Hey i need a little bit of Help I want to be able to use Stereo mix and my mic at the same time but it doesn't let me change the levels of my mic.

Mine Looks Like This



But it is meant to look like this.


Is there a way i can change this. Any help would be much appreciated

My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

28 Jul 2011   #2
Microsoft MVP

Win 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Liamburke, welcome to the Seven Forums.

You tried clicking on the Recording tab instead of Playback?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Jul 2011   #3

Windows 7
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by stormy13 View Post
Liamburke, welcome to the Seven Forums.

You tried clicking on the Recording tab instead of Playback?
Thanks for the welcome, Erm Yes I have tried the Playback But it Still Doesn't come up with all the options I really don't know what too Do.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


28 Jul 2011   #4
Microsoft MVP

Win 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Recording tab not Playback,

Speakers Settings-recording.png


My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Jul 2011   #5

Windows 7
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by stormy13 View Post
Recording tab not Playback,

Attachment 167387
Yep Tried that also it just isn't coming up with any more options that i need
Thanks for the help anyway
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Jul 2011   #6
Microsoft MVP

Win 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

By chance would you happened to installed the correct drivers for your sound card or is it using whatever default driver that Windows installed for it? One dead giveaway that it is the default Windows driver is if it is showing up as "high definition audio device" instead of the name of the sound card.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Jul 2011   #7

Windows 7
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by stormy13 View Post
By chance would you happened to installed the correct drivers for your sound card or is it using whatever default driver that Windows installed for it? One dead giveaway that it is the default Windows driver is if it is showing up as "high definition audio device" instead of the name of the sound card.
I think your right there I really don't know what to do now too Edit it But At least I know why its not coming up Cheers
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Jul 2011   #8
Microsoft MVP

Win 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Filling in your system specs would help point you in the right direction for the driver(s) you need. If unsure grab this,

Speccy - System Information - Free Download

and post a screen shot of the Summary tab.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Jul 2011   #9

Windows 7
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by stormy13 View Post
Filling in your system specs would help point you in the right direction for the driver(s) you need. If unsure grab this,

Speccy - System Information - Free Download

and post a screen shot of the Summary tab.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
29 Jul 2011   #10

Windows 7
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by stormy13 View Post
Filling in your system specs would help point you in the right direction for the driver(s) you need. If unsure grab this,

Speccy - System Information - Free Download

and post a screen shot of the Summary tab.
Any more help on this?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Speakers Settings




Thread Tools




Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:12 AM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33