|17 Jan 2012||#1|
| || |
Audio right channel not working at all after installing windows 7
First i want to apologize for my bad english since i'm italian
So.. I just installed windows7 ultimate and suddenly the right audio channel is not working.
1) I want to make clear i've tried different cables and headphones/speakers (i'm a producer so i've got plenty..) and i can't hear the right channel at all.
2) I tried to download latest version of Realtek and it didn't help
3) On audio configuration when i press the configure button and it starts helping me configuring it, when i tried the right audio channel i could hear it very low (like the left channel is at least 10 times higher). that is the only situation in wich i can hear something coming out from my right speaker (and is like a 90w monitor.. so i think i'll hear it otherwise)
4) Since i just installed everything i tried to format and re-install, but i got no results
5) I tried the bit/hz thing but with ANY configuration i don't get any result
6) And now a very odd thing: since i got an external audio interface i tried even with that. right channel still not working.
Aaaaaaaaaaaand now some hardware things that may be helpfull to help me (hopefull)
DualCore AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2500 MHz (12.5 x 200) 4800+
2gb RAM ddr2
MB: Asus M2N-MX SE Plus
OS: Windows 7 Ultimate
Audio Interface: nVIDIA nForce 6100-430 (MCP61P) - High Definition Audio Controller PCI (RealTek ALC662)
Did i forget anything?
I really hope someone could help me since i'm stuck with my producing work (i don't want to work in mono or with just a channel )
Thank you in advance
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: Audio right channel not working at all after installing windows 7|
|Dual Channel Suddenly Stopped Working, Only Single Channel Remains||Hardware & Devices|
|Audio Only out of one channel (multiple headsets and audio devices)||Sound & Audio|
|VIA HD Audio Not Working w/ 5.1 Channel Speakers||Sound & Audio|
|Pinnacle Studio 14 - copy left audio channel to right channel||Software|
|Audio Left/Right Channel||Sound & Audio|
|WMC dropping an audio channel||Media Center|
|HP Audio isn't working after installing Windows 7||Sound & Audio|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:12 AM.