+1, I agree with fireberd.
Quote: Originally Posted by fireberd
As this is a new PC, you should either be contacting Lenovo for warranty support or if you bought it locally, take it back to the store for exchange. You shouldn't have to troubleshoot or reinstall drivers, etc on a new PC.
Some dumb things I would double-check...
- Are the speakers connected correctly
- They are powered on (if needed)
- The volume is not set to minimum
- No devices are set to mute
- The Sound Format is set to a Supported Format (i.e. 24bit, 44100 Hz)
- Recording and Playback default devices are set correctly
I also don't understand you saying
ok i have reinstalled the disk and now have a realtek hd manager audio everything is saying its working and showing the speakers moving up and down to the music but still no sound?
it is a lenovo desktop model H330, there are no errors in device manager but the realtek info is not there?
Do you have a Realtek audio device or not?
What do you see in Device Manager for "Sound, video and game controllers"?
Can you post a Device Manager screen print like this?