Hi guys, I see in the treads that there are many entries similar to this but none have matched my situation exactly or provided a solution for me.
My problem right now is that I cannot get Realtek Audio Manager into the tray in the bottom right. When I click the arrow to view hidden icons and go to "customize" i can find it in there, and set Realtek to "Show icon and notifications" but it will give me a message saying that "This notification icon is not currently active, it will be shown the next time it is active." At first I assumed restarting my computer would help, but it still has not moved to the bar.
1. I have tried everything listed above and below with both the latest realtek drivers from their site and the realtek recommended drivers from my MOBO's site. Both got identical results.
2. I can find the Realtek folder in Computer>Programs, but the RAVBg64 file will not load, even when run as administrator.
3. The Realtek audio manager DOES NOT appear in my Control Panel.
4. The reason I want to get into the manager is because my computer is not detecting my analog Logitec speakers, and I had read that there was a fix that I could try in the manager.
5. When I open "playback devices" only my sound card is listed, my speakers are not there.
Thanks in advance for any help!