Basically I'm making some let's play YT vids and I have a Roccat Kave 5.1 SS headset. I can't get any volume that's acceptable on the mic unless it's at 30 decibels, but that's just feedback heaven.
I used to use the same mic as Tobuscus the Yt'er but still I got feedback at 30 decicels.
I'll list what I've already tried..
- Turning the Decibels (Making mic recording output louder but creates unnecessary feedback)
- Recording externally in a different software like Audacity and trying to turn it up (Annoying feedback because of decibels)
- Checked for driver updates etc.
- Same difference in both stereo/5.1 headsets.
- CLEAN install of windows!
Does anyone have any ideas?
The only solution I can think of is a sound card. But how will that guarantee it will work?
EDIT: And on my sound mixer my headphones are controlled by the overall speakers. Even when I turn the sound down via my head set the sound on the system follows which shouldn't happen.