OK so they both came in and they both work.
- Thats great :-)
The 1820 (not 1820m) is missing the 48v phantom power switch. I bought both pieces "as-is".
- Missing the 1820 only the switch, or is the function behind them not OK ?
1820m works great, but cosmetically is a little banged up.
- In my opinion is it the best sound ever!
I may sell them both, not sure. I wonder if the 1820 parts could help u as well. We need to find out where/how the 1820m and 1820 differ on the INSIDE.
- My information says, the 1820m "master" is an other better DSP-Chip and not compatible with 1820.
- Thanks for the important idea!
Maybe u can help me with a question I had though....
- I will try it.
Can I NOT control the 1820m outputs separately/individually in Patchmix?
- YES YOU CAN ( ! ), but what does mean separately? It is the job of the patchmix to regulare the output.
I wanted to run the extra outputs to different reference speaker systems, which means that I would like to control them (ie mute/unmute, volume, pan, etc.) via Patchmix.
- The 1820m breakout box get several outputs. First the monitor it is the green way in patchmix and all other are red.
- Lock in the manual to configure Your input/output system at side 55 and follow.
- The patchmix works exactly like an hardware mixer. To handle the routing between in and outputs. And many more!
- Let me know which outputs (from the 1820m) do You mean?
It seems that I can only drop in "send" inserts, but I cannot control them. Basically ON or OFF.
- Sorry i dont understand it?