I am having some trouble and I was hoping someone here might be able to help me. I cannot get any sound from my USB microphone. I have done some researching before deciding to post on this forum and it has not resolved my problems. I will attach some screenshots of what I have already tried.
- I disabled all other recording devices and set the Blue Snowflake as my default recording device (I was talking while I took the screenshot at this time, you can see there is no green signal moving up and down on the Blue microphone, which I think is where the problem lies).
- I made sure the volume was not down all the way.
- I made sure the device was working properly.
- I made sure the driver was up-to-date as well.
- I also downloaded ASIO4ALL, hoping it would at least allow me to use the microphone in a DAW, but that isn't working either. I know ASIO4ALL is working when I use other programs though. Further, ASIO4ALL isn't running unless I open Guitar Rig or Reaper, so I don't think this is the problem, though I could obviously be wrong or I wouldn't be posting here.
I was under the impression based on reviews that this Blue Snowflake microphone would be a plug and play mic, where I would just plug it into the computer, it would download appropriate software and recognize the device and then start functioning, but that doesn't seem to be the case here. Oh, I also tried to use it on a different computer, with the same problem.
If anyone could please give me some insight on what to do, I would really appreciate it. Thanks!