|08 May 2013||#1|
Windows 7 - Very low sound after using Microsoft Cinema LifeCam.
Hello, my sound has been incredibly low after using a Microsoft Cinema LifeCam yesterday, aswell as having lots of static and distorted sounds when watching YouTube or anything in WMP. I've already tried:
1. I have tried raising all the levels from every device all the way to the top
2. I have changed the settings under Communications to > Do Nothing
3. I have uninstalled the drivers and re-installed. Downloaded the driver from Realtek and re-installed and also uninstalled the driver and re-installed automatically using windows 7 wizard.
4. I have checked for any errors in my sound card using Sound troubleshooter and everything seems to be OK with the sound card.
5. I also updated my drivers
6. I used different set of speakers and headphones but still no luck
7. I changed the plug from headphones to the hole in the back
Sometimes the sound level go back up again to a normal level but drop soon after.
Similiar post: Windows 7 - Sound at very low level or no sound
|My System Specs|
|08 May 2013||#4|
Check the front panel headset/mic connection on the motherboard. "Reseat" (unplug then plug back in) the connector for the headset/mic at the motherboard.
The Dell manual shows where the audio connector is located.
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: Windows 7 - Very low sound after using Microsoft Cinema LifeCam.|
|Lifecam Cinema and Win 7 64 Ultimate||Hardware & Devices|
|Microsoft LifeCam VX-1000 / Windows 7 Ultimate x64||Drivers|
|softened HD video with MS Lifecam Cinema?||Music, Pictures & Video|
|Introducing the Microsoft LifeCam Cinema||News|
|Lifecam Cinema HD not compatible because my computer is too powerful?||Hardware & Devices|
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:25.