Guys the method of deleting all updates (in order to delete a DRM related update) also didn't worked.
i spent next 1 whole day doing a fresh windows and all related softwares and drivers
but i came to know that the problem was still there so after being dishearten when i still researched on it on net (i have copied all the music content from my second laptop) i found that it was all due to that my WINDOWS AUDIO PLAYBACK SERVICE keeps shutting down without any notice and it shows status "Started" in windows services.
So whenever i refresh that service everything becomes good.
But it doesn't remain started always.
Also the Multimedia Scheduler service in On and RPC endpoint mapper in On but RPC locator service is not running.
Guys please suggest a solid solution for this problem to Make Windows Audio always working.