|12 Feb 2014||#1|
| || |
windows keep swapping activation of speaker/headphone
I use headset (1 mm. cord same as iPhone headset) for Teamspeak and Garena and I found the same symthom on both application.
On application, I can select either default, speaker/Mic on Notebook or Headset and I can chat perfectly on any device until few minutes pass, sound starting to disappear.
I have to select another input/output no matter it is, default Device, headphone or built-in speak/mic on my notebook as long as it is not the same as the one I selected prior and I can chat again. But just for sometime it stop working again and I have to go back to switch the device over and over.
When I switch output to speaker or headphone. There will be sound coming out from headphone or no sound at all.
On device hardware, I have 2 outputs.
1. Speaker (IDT High Definition Audio CODEC - Default Device)
2. Headphone (IDT High Definition Audio CODEC - Default Communication Device)
and 4 input.
1. Integrated Microphone Array (IDT High Definition Audio CODEC - Ready)
2. Microphone (IDT High Definition Audio CODEC - Default Device)
3. Line In (IDT High Definition Audio CODEC - Currently Unavailable)
4. Rec. Playback (IDT High Definition Audio CODEC - Currently Unavailable)
Please advice how to get rid of this problem
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: windows keep swapping activation of speaker/headphone|
|No Sound From Speaker Or Headphone, Realtek ALC665 AC'97 -Windows 7 64||Sound & Audio|
|Sound coming from both headphone & speaker but headphone is not detect||Sound & Audio|
|speaker/headphone not plugged in||Sound & Audio|
|No headphone or speaker device.||Sound & Audio|
|Right headphone speaker out||Sound & Audio|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:58 AM.