|27 Feb 2014||#1|
| || |
My mic doesnt work
As the title says, my mic doesnt work! Yesterday is worked perfectly then i reset my computer and it stopped working.
WHen i press my push to talk key in Teamspeak people hear there self and even hear the music i am playing through my headset, but they cant hear me. I did almost everything i can found on the internet.
- Used the correct "holes".
- CHeck if its muted somewhere
- DOwnloaded newest drivers
- Check the entire sound page and tried everything!
- I got like 6/7 lines in noted at my recording devices and they are all not plugged in.
- When i go to speaker > properties > levels there isnt a microphone there.
- use windows 7 btw.
- it also doesnt work @ windows sound recorder.
If you could help me i would be very gratefull!
ANd if you need anything else, just ask!!
|My System Specs|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:42 AM.