|28 Mar 2014||#1|
| || |
My Computer Speakers (2.1) do not work
I have connected my Logitech Computer 2.1 speakers to my desktop Win XP Pro computer and unfortunately no sound can be heard. None of the system sounds can be heard either ! In all other respects the computer works fine.
The following comments may help :-
1. Speakers work with another of my computers.
2. I have checked for "mutes" and no boxes are ticked. All Volumes are high.
3. The Logitech is connected correctly to the green out of my computer
4. Device Manager says my Soundmax is properly installed and working properly.
5. No updates were available
6. I have deleted the driver and reinstalled it.
7. Cannot open the Soundmax Icon.
Would be very grateful for any help you could suggest.
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: My Computer Speakers (2.1) do not work|
|Catastropic Failure and now speakers will only work if I say I have 7.||Sound & Audio|
|speakers dont work when connected to my computer!!||Sound & Audio|
|My computer speakers do not work but headset works fine.||Sound & Audio|
|USB headphones work but not speakers||Sound & Audio|
|External Speakers work, Laptop speakers do not||Sound & Audio|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:07 PM.