First of all i would like to thank all the guys who helped me solving the issue.
This will be a post subject to updates cause i still have something to test.
Here's the solution that worked for me:
1) Uninstall each Creative Program you have on your machine
2) Go to the Device Manager, select your Creative X-Fi, right click and ''Uninstall''
3) A messagge will appear, flag the option ''Remove device drivers''
4) Reboot your machine and start it in ''Safe Mode'' (press F8 before the Windows screen appears)
5) From the Safe Mode, launch the application Driver Sweeper and clean the drivers
6) Reboot again your sistem
7) Download SB X-Fi Series AuzenWDM Pack 1.0 (09/30/2009) - Creative Labs
8) Open your Device Management and manually install the drivers (they are in the ''Xfi Auzen WDM 1\Driver\wdm'' folder inside the file .rar
At this point you will have your hardware installed and at least for me it works properly. clean sound and no issues of any kind.
NOTE: after all this procedure the sound will be linear and the 5.1 Dolby System will not be recognized still even if you configure it manually.
I will try to install the programs later and see if the are not affecting the sound quality.
Will report you as soon as i know if it's safe to install the applications.
Hopefully this will help