Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: c media help need drivers

17 Nov 2009   #1
hayper

windows 7
 
 
c media help need drivers

i instaled win7 and i'm happy ... everything is fine mine sound card on MB is working...

but i have 2 sound card.. /music powa/ i can't detect second one
informations i have about her...

PC TV CAPTURE INTEX
An ISO 9001:2000 Company
VER:FM 0412

[MSILoader]
MSIFileName=TVR.msi


__________________
win 7 will instal u! :=)


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

17 Nov 2009   #2
torrentg

7600.20510 x86
 
 

Hi.

Right click on it in the device manager. Properties. Details tab. Change dropdown to hardware ids. Copy and paste (no screenshot please) the results to here.

I'll either find or make you a driver to install.

Do you need x64 or x86?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Nov 2009   #3
reghakr

Windows 7 Pro & Vista Home Premium
 
 

Try going to Start > Run, and type msinfo32, expand the Components section and click o Sound device.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


17 Nov 2009   #4
hayper

windows 7
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by torrentg View Post
Hi.

Right click on it in the device manager. Properties. Details tab. Change dropdown to hardware ids. Copy and paste (no screenshot please) the results to here.

I'll either find or make you a driver to install.

Do you need x64 or x86?

all it's write is this...


PCI\VEN_13F6&DEV_0111&SUBSYS_011113F6&REV_10
PCI\VEN_13F6&DEV_0111&SUBSYS_011113F6
PCI\VEN_13F6&DEV_0111&CC_040100
PCI\VEN_13F6&DEV_0111&CC_0401


enything else?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Nov 2009   #5
torrentg

7600.20510 x86
 
 

That's fine but do you need x86 or x64?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Nov 2009   #6
hayper

windows 7
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by torrentg View Post
That's fine but do you need x86 or x64?

i don't get it... what do u mean..?... what is beter or that's must match with OS?

help a litle bit? pls :=)

if some help my system type is 32-bit
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Nov 2009   #7
reghakr

Windows 7 Pro & Vista Home Premium
 
 

he means are you running the 32-bit or 64-bit edition of Windows 7.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Nov 2009   #8
hayper

windows 7
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by reghakr View Post
he means are you running the 32-bit or 64-bit edition of Windows 7.
i write it,my friend... read beter...

My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Nov 2009   #9
torrentg

7600.20510 x86
 
 

Yeah. It has to be the same as the version of Windows 7 you installed.

They have never even made a Vista driver for it. So you could try the XP driver if you want.

They're located here. <<< Use I.E. You'll have to open the .inf and make the line with this - VEN_13F6&DEV_0111

become this instead

VEN_13F6&DEV_0111&SUBSYS_011113F6

then save it.

Right click in the device manager on it. Update driver software. Browse. Let me pick. Have disk. Browse. Now double click on the .inf you edited and hit ok. Then click next and let it install.

It's probably not going to work, but worth a shot.

If you want to see which version of Windows you have, type system information in the start menu search box then hit enter. Look at the system type line.

Good luck.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Nov 2009   #10
hayper

windows 7
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by torrentg View Post
Yeah. It has to be the same as the version of Windows 7 you installed.

They have never even made a Vista driver for it. So you could try the XP driver if you want.

They're located here. <<< Use I.E. You'll have to open the .inf and make the line with this - VEN_13F6&DEV_0111

become this instead

VEN_13F6&DEV_0111&SUBSYS_011113F6

then save it.

Right click in the device manager on it. Update driver software. Browse. Let me pick. Have disk. Browse. Now double click on the .inf you edited and hit ok. Then click next and let it install.

It's probably not going to work, but worth a shot.

If you want to see which version of Windows you have, type system information in the start menu search box then hit enter. Look at the system type line.

Good luck.
can u send me on mail.. or upload that on rapishare... i use opera and i can't open that download link... !!


holy crap...
mail: kico-roler@hotmail.com
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 c media help need drivers




Thread Tools





Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Media Streaming no longer working after printer drivers were removed
Hello forum users, I tried to be as precise in the title as possible. I've got a bit of an issue here and normally I wouldn't bother the forum with my questions unless its something I just can not figure out on my own. Google search hasn't been much help on the issue either. First off I'll...
Network & Sharing
Jerky staggering playback with DLNA media server and Sony Media Player
Sony Media Player DLNA Server problems Sony Network Media Player SMP-N100. Problem playback from shows recorded in Media Center staggers stutters. TV is connected to Sony MediaPlayer and it seems to work fine streaming NetFlix and other videos from the internet direct. Just...
Music, Pictures & Video
Virgin Media broadband drivers in Windows 7
I bought an Advent Roma 2001 laptop with Windows 7 Home Premium on Saturday but when I tried to install the drivers for my Virgin Media broadband connection using the CD, I got a message saying that the OS was not recognised and I needed to upgrade to ME or XP. I phoned the Virgin Media helpline...
Network & Sharing
Virgin Media broadband drivers blocked
I acquired an Advent Roma 2001 laptop with Windows 7 Home Premium but I can't install the drivers on the CD for my Virgin Media broadband connection because I get a message saying "This OS is not supported, you must update to ME or XP. The Virgin Media helpline led me to believe that it was the...
Drivers
FIX C-Media drivers (works with Club3D Theatron)
Just signed up to share this with you all, since you helped me with 7 so much. Normaly I'm such a noob, but I guess I fixed the C-Media chipset problem. It's rather easy. It appears that the HT Omega Striker 7.1 (C-Media chipset) works perfectly with Windows 7 RC. So I downloaded the driver (here...
Drivers
Internet & Media Drivers Dell1435 for OS Windows2003
Hi, I have installed Windows 2003 on my Dell Studio1435 notebook. Internet and Media drivers are not available with me. Please give the siggestion how an get the drivers for the above specificatin. Thanks Ram
Network & Sharing

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:35.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App