Hopefully someone will be able to help solve this, because I am stumped. I bought a rocketfish USB bluetooth adapter almost a year ago now. I also got a Motorola H15 bluetooth headset at the same time. Everything worked fine in XP and even when I had Windows 7 RC, I used the headset as a mic for ventrillo, teamspeak, etc.
I recently built a new rig a month ago and have Windows 7 ultimate x64 installed.
The USB adapter was installed fine by windows itself and I updated to the newest driver
online. I turned the headset on and the adapter found the device. Windows 7 is now asking for a driver in order for the headset to work though. I don't remember it ever doing that before in XP or Windows 7 RC.
Windows 7 can not find a driver for the headset, even if I tell it to look online. I don't think there is even a "driver" for this, because it works off the adapter by pairing it.