Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: How To Record Through SPEAKERS!

24 Apr 2010   #1

Windows 7
 
 
How To Record Through SPEAKERS!

Hi!I Wanted To Know How I Can Change My Recording System To My Speakers?

I'm Using Windows 7 Gateway Laptop...Can Anyone Help Me?


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

25 Apr 2010   #2

Windows 7 Pro
 
 

set the default record device to your speakers?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Apr 2010   #3

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
 
 

What, are you going to yell into your speakers and record that way?

I think he wants to be able to record whatever sound is coming from the speakers, basically record what the PC is playing.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


25 Apr 2010   #4

Windows 7 Pro
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Zepher View Post
What, are you going to yell into your speakers and record that way?

I think he wants to be able to record whatever sound is coming from the speakers, basically record what the PC is playing.
No ya silly. The recorder will take what ever is playing on speakers. We do this to mic spam music in source games like TF2 and CSS.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Apr 2010   #5

Windows 7 Home Premium
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Heroxoot View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Zepher View Post
What, are you going to yell into your speakers and record that way?

I think he wants to be able to record whatever sound is coming from the speakers, basically record what the PC is playing.
No ya silly. The recorder will take what ever is playing on speakers. We do this to mic spam music in source games like TF2 and CSS.

You're both saying the same thing... differently.

h
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Apr 2010   #6

Windows 7 Pro
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Aphelion View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Heroxoot View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Zepher View Post
What, are you going to yell into your speakers and record that way?

I think he wants to be able to record whatever sound is coming from the speakers, basically record what the PC is playing.
No ya silly. The recorder will take what ever is playing on speakers. We do this to mic spam music in source games like TF2 and CSS.

You're both saying the same thing... differently.

h
No he is thinking the speakers become a mic, but the pc will actually broadcast what ever is played on the speaker instead of an incoming voice.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Apr 2010   #7

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
 
 

lol, my first post was to the OP, not to your post.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Apr 2010   #8

XP MCE .... XP Pro 64 .... W7 U x64
 
 

Who said What ??? ..Name:  duh75.gif
Views: 3986
Size:  11.7 KB Name:  Fight.gif
Views: 3993
Size:  16.9 KB



Audacity can record what your computer is playing ... (to the speakers)

But some Laptops may have problems doing this .. (Limited sound hardware/software)
It starts by trying to Enabling What you Hear Recording.


My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 How To Record Through SPEAKERS!




Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: How To Record Through SPEAKERS!
Thread Forum
5.1 speakers but test signal only on 2 speakers Sound & Audio
'Speakers: Not plugged in' issue. No sound from speakers/headphones? Sound & Audio
No Record from PC Sound & Audio
External Speakers work, Laptop speakers do not Sound & Audio
Record Icon not showing when pressing record in Live TV Media Center
Record what you see? Music, Pictures & Video

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:36 PM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33