Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: FSH.EXE

21 Mar 2011   #1

Windows 7 Home Premium x64
 
 
FSH.EXE

My PC got this FSH.EXE with Windows 7 anti-virus 2011 pop up box. How do I complete remove this? I used the AVAST didn't stop this.

Please help by provide information on how to remove this FSH.exe. I already install MS security essen.. Is this enough to remove FSH.exe?

Thanks,

Jim

My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

21 Mar 2011   #2

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by cmjim View Post
My PC got this FSH.EXE with Windows 7 anti-virus 2011 pop up box. How do I complete remove this? I used the AVAST didn't stop this.

Please help by provide information on how to remove this FSH.exe. I already install MS security essen.. Is this enough to remove FSH.exe?

Thanks,

Jim

Hi and welcome to SF!
Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware: Malwarebytes
install, update and run a full scan. Let us know the results!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Mar 2011   #3

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit
 
 

Remove these files:

[%SYSTEM%]\out.dll
[%SYSTEM%]\username.exe

If it refuses to let you remove them, use RemoveOnReboot.
To delete a locked files with RemoveOnReboot, right-click on it - click Send To - click Remove on next reboot. Then reboot your computer.

If you run into problems let me know.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


21 Mar 2011   #4

Windows 7 Home Premium x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Morph666 View Post
Remove these files:

[%SYSTEM%]\out.dll
[%SYSTEM%]\username.exe

If it refuses to let you remove them, use RemoveOnReboot.
To delete a locked files with RemoveOnReboot, right-click on it - click Send To - click Remove on next reboot. Then reboot your computer.

If you run into problems let me know.

What is the [%SYSTEM%]? is this my system drive? I install a Windows 7 32 bit on the C drive.

Thanks for the help.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Mar 2011   #5

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit
 
 

Oops, sorry, should have described it better, it's your systemfolder, like C:\Windows\System
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Mar 2011   #6

Windows 7 Home Premium x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Wallonn7 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by cmjim View Post
My PC got this FSH.EXE with Windows 7 anti-virus 2011 pop up box. How do I complete remove this? I used the AVAST didn't stop this.

Please help by provide information on how to remove this FSH.exe. I already install MS security essen.. Is this enough to remove FSH.exe?

Thanks,

Jim
Hi and welcome to SF!
Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware: Malwarebytes
install, update and run a full scan. Let us know the results!


Malwarebytes catch 3 FSH.exe files and 2 other. Thanks for the help.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Mar 2011   #7

Windows 7 Home Premium x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Morph666 View Post
Oops, sorry, should have described it better, it's your systemfolder, like C:\Windows\System

I didn't found files under those directories. Thanks for the help.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Mar 2011   #8

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by cmjim View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Wallonn7 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by cmjim View Post
My PC got this FSH.EXE with Windows 7 anti-virus 2011 pop up box. How do I complete remove this? I used the AVAST didn't stop this.

Please help by provide information on how to remove this FSH.exe. I already install MS security essen.. Is this enough to remove FSH.exe?

Thanks,

Jim
Hi and welcome to SF!
Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware: Malwarebytes
install, update and run a full scan. Let us know the results!


Malwarebytes catch 3 FSH.exe files and 2 other. Thanks for the help.
You're welcome!
Apparently your problem seems to have been solved. If this is the case, there are two things you could do: click the scales at the top right of this post - and post from those who will be useful - and say why my post was helpful. The second, and only in this case the problem has been remedied, is to click the triangle next to the scales and report your thread as solved.
And if you need something in the future, do not hesitate to go back to SF!
Best regards!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 FSH.EXE




Thread Tools



Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:52 PM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33