|03 May 2011||#2|
| || |
Did this just happen?
Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware to your desktop
Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 188.8.131.520 Free - Thoroughly detect and remove even the most advanced malware - Softpedia
* Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
* At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
* If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
* Once the program has loaded, select Perform full scan, then click Scan.
* When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
* Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
* When completed, a log will open in Notepad. Please save it to a convenient location. Copy and Paste that log into your next reply.
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: Security centre|
|Security Centre disabled, Windows defender missing.||System Security|
|Windows cannot start the security centre service||System Security|
|Windows security centre can't be started, the sequal||System Security|
|Security centre won't start||System Security|
|Security centre message||BSOD Help and Support|
|Windows security centre service turned off !||System Security|
|Windows security Centre Service won't start||System Security|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:51 AM.